Since its beginnings, the SSB has always given a hand to less fortunate and suffering
souls. We here share with you some of the main programs we have worked in the past
and the ones in the present.
You can help/volunteer with us. Just write us an email expressing your will.
- SSB receives donations to be redirected to Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) in
Baltimore City. HCH serves people who lack stable housing. This includes people
living in shelters, transitional housing, on the streets, or “doubled up” with friends,
neighbors, or relatives. For items to be donated please see download the list HERE
- Collection of wish list items for the Esperanza Center
- Cook a meal for women and children at the emergency shelter Sarah’s Hope St.
Vincent de Paul of Baltimore.
- Serve meals for homeless and addictive programs at the Helping Up Mission.
- Cook and serve dinner/breakfast at the Ronald McDonald House of Charities of
- Cook and serve dinner/breakfast at the Believe in Tomorrow Children's Foundation at
Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD.
- Visit and donation of the book and CD I love myself, I am addiction free to a rehab
clinic in Baltimore.
- Clothes and shoes Drive to the House of Ruth in Baltimore, MD.
- Donations of books to Liberia Women's College in Africa.
- Campaign for wheel chair for a child who was disabled in Ribeirao Preto, Brazil.