Since its beginnings, the SSB has always given a hand to less fortunate and suffering souls. We here share with you some of the main programs we have worked in the past and the ones in the present. SSB receives donations to be redirected to others charities organizations in
You can help/volunteer with us. Just write us an email expressing your will.
ONGOING OUTREACH PROGRAM
- Collection of items (food/clothes, etc) for Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) in Baltimore City
- Collection of wish list items for the Esperanza Center.
- Cook a meal for women and children at the emergency shelter Sarah’s Hope St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore.
- Serve meals for homeless and addictive programs at the Helping Up Mission.
- Cook and serve dinner/breakfast at the Ronald McDonald House of Charities of Baltimore.
- Cook and serve dinner/breakfast at the Believe in Tomorrow Children’s Foundation at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD.
- Visit and donation of the book and CD I love myself, I am addiction free to a rehab clinic in Baltimore.
- Clothes and shoes Drive to the House of Ruth in Baltimore, MD.
- Donations of books to Liberia Women’s College in Africa.
- Campaign for wheel chair for a child who was disabled in Ribeirao Preto, Brazil.